Still can’t get over the fact that TsukiParadise is closed.... but I gained a lot of inspiration from the lyrics, character designs, clothing, hand movements and coordination, funny, sad and magical stories, what people were voicing them and Vocaloid producers! \^0^/
What's on your mind?
This is the place to talk about your favorite topic, to share news, theories, ideas, and to connect with others. The content from your Forum has been converted to Discussions posts, so nothing has been lost.
To learn more about what you can do here, check out community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Discussions
If you're an admin on this community, read more about how you can customize your Discussions and set up guidelines for contributors: community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Admin_and_Moderator_Tools_in_Discussions
Hi! Is it possible if you include page for Solids and ALIVE? I want to know more about them especially their composer and producer but I hardly find any on internet.
Hi to everybody!!
Anyone here knows who's the illustrator of Tsukiuta series???
I'm a fan of Tsukiuta^^ I love Shun, Iku and yayoi <3 <3
Hope someone can help me
So, since there are three of us here right now, I think it should be better for us to start laying down task assignments so that we'll be able to work more efficiently here on the Wiki. It's not a permanent thing yet, but I'm thinking of dividing it into two major areas:
- Creation of pages, basic coding
- Publishing head: N/A
- Templates head: User:NengeMishou
- We still have CD pages that need to be published, as well as an update of the Producer article's information. Whoever's made in-charge of this area would handle the creation of pages that have a basic template (like the CD pages) and don't require much editing/research since all information needed is provided online.
- Publishing head: Can take information provided and create pages for articles with a given template/layout style.
- Templates head: Good grasp of coding, especially when creating templates. In-charge of updating the Wikia's CSS code monthly.
- Content creation
- Focused on translation and gathering of information. I'm thinking of splitting this into sub-tasks: one that involves actual researching and translation, and another that involves taking those translations and turning it into actual Wiki content (paragraphs, and such), and finally, quality-check.
- Head translator: Has had experience in translating text, audio from Japanese to English, and has knowledge about the Tsukiuta. Series in terms of setting, terminology, etc.
- Content creation: Can take given information and turn it into Wiki content (paragraph-style, etc.); will be split into the different media outlets utilized by the Tsukiuta. Series (music and dramas; text-type (novels, manga/anthologies, tweets, official website information); and Tsukino Park).
- Quality-check and proofreading: Has a basic grasp of Japanese and English, and has knowledge about the Tsukiuta. Series in terms of setting, terminology, etc.
Tentative area/s of work:
- Real-time updates - involves the constant updating of the homepage, especially the News section.