TSUKINO PARADISE (TSUKPARA. for short) was a mobile game that was developed by Bandai Namco Online. The game could be played on iOS and Android systems. It was a rhythm game with six buttons. The songs were from units under TSUKINO TALENT PRODUCTION, such as: TSUKIUTA. (men's side only), SQ, ALIVE, and ALTAIR THEATER.
The game has officially ended its service by 05 February, 2020.
If you are a new player then you only need to tap the screen and a cute bunny (USA) will lead you through the tutorial. For a full English walkthrough of the tutorial and other related guides please see the TSUKIPARA. guides list on the TSUKIPRO wiki.
This was the main screen of TSUKINO PARADISE. If you clicked on the characters they would talk.
- Live: You could play with any songs in it. However if you wanted to unlock more songs, you needed to level up your ranks to open up more stories. After you finished reading it then you would receive a new song.
- TSUKINO Board: This menu let you choose your team member, and make them as your main team. There were 6 team slots that you could choose. In one team there were 6 people in it.
- Present Box: You had to collect all your presents because the maximum amount of presents that could be saved in the present box was 500. When your presents exceeded 500 then it would be deleted.
- Home Screen Character: You could change the characters in the home screen to 2 characters. It could be two different characters or the same character. Also you could change the background.
Daily Login Bonus
You would receive a gift every time you login. The character would change every month.
Birthday Login Bonus
You would also receive a Birthday login bonus. You need to login three days consecutively to receive all the bonuses. The bonus would go to the present box. Above, Aoi (from TSUKIUTA.) appeared because it was his birthday month.
Main Article: TSUKIPARA. cards
Main Article: TSUKIPARA. dramas
Main Article: TSUKIPARA. events
Main Article: TSUKIPARA. gashas
- TSUKIPARA. Official Twitter
- TSUKIPARA. Official Homepage
- @TsukiparaEng on Twitter - unofficial twitter account that supports English-speaking players by translating updates and announcements, some of the mods also are also mods to TSUKIUTA. Wiki
- Gameplay Guide - created by mods of @TsukiparaEng
- @TKPR_Q on Curious Cat - answering to English-speaking players questions related to TSUKIPARA., managed by some of the mods from tsukipro-en @ tumblr
- @tkpr_convo on Twitter - translates commu drama and dialogues
- Japanese Tsukipara. wiki on ゲーム攻略Info - useful if you'd like to see full list of cards and their power or the likes