Tsukino Park (ツキノパーク) is a free mobile application developed by Movic Co. Ltd. for both Android and iOS devices. It features five mini-games and characters under Tsukino Talent Production.
- Ohara Sora (大原 空) - Voiced by Toyonaga Toshiyuki (豊永利行)
- Arihara Morihito (在原 守人) - Voiced by Ono Yuuki (小野友樹)
- Kagurazaka Soshi (神楽坂 宗司) - Voiced by Furukawa Makoto (古川慎)
- Munakata Ren (宗像 廉) - Voiced by Murata Taishi (村田太志)
- Nanase Nozumu (七瀬 望) - Voiced by Sawashiro Chiharu (沢城千春)
- Eto Koki (衛藤 昂輝) - Voiced by Toki Shunichi (土岐隼一)
- Yaegashi Kensuke (八重樫 剣介) - Voiced by Yamaya Yoshitaka (山谷祥生)
- Sakuraba Ryota (桜庭 涼太) - Voiced by Yamashita Daiki (山下大輝)
- Fujimura Mamoru (藤村 衛) - Voiced by Terashima Junta (寺島惇太)
- Takamura Shiki (篁 志季) - Voiced by Eguchi Takuya (江口拓也)
- Okui Tsubasa (奥井 翼) - Voiced by Saito Souma (斉藤壮馬)
- Sera Rikka (世良 里津花) - Voiced by Hanae Natsuki (花江夏樹)
- Murase Dai (村瀬 大) - Voiced by Umehara Yuichiro (梅原裕一郎)
Wizard Twins Lico & GliEdit
- Lico (リコ) - Voiced by Minase Inori (水瀬いのり)
- Gli (グリ) - Voiced by Shimazaki Nobunaga (島崎信長)
- Tsukishiro Kanade (manager for Six Gravity)
- Kurotsuki Dai (manager for Procellarum)
- John (じょん) - Voiced by John (じょん)
The home screen, also called "My Room", can be divided into two major parts: (1) the upper navigation menu, and (2) the area where the player's chosen character avatars (up to two) are displayed.
The upper navigation menu found only in the Home screen has the following buttons (left to right):
- Calendar (カレンダー) - shows upcoming events, such as releases and character birthdays;
- Monthly★Fortune Telling (月★占い) - shows the Lucky and Unlucky month of the day. If the player is lucky for that day, he/she will receive 100 coins;
- Items (アイテム) - shows the unused items the player has;
- Present (プレゼント) - shows the rewards/presents the player has not yet claimed;
- Others (その他) - contains buttons to access the Announcements window, Settings, as well as to redeem rewards using QR codes, etc.
The navigation menu found on the bottom of the screen has the following buttons (left to right):
- Home - brings the player to the Home screen (My Room);
- Change Outfit (きせかえ) - brings the player to the screen where he/she can change the character avatars displayed on the home screen, as well as their outfits, etc.;
- Game (ゲーム) - brings the player to the mini-games screen
- Shop (ショップ) - brings the player to the Shop where he/she can buy new characters, outfits, interior design items, and access the gacha, etc.;
- Short Story (ショートストリー) - brings the player to the Short Story screen where he/she can read short stories about the characters;
- Friends (フレンド) - brings the player to the Friends screen to see the other players the player has befriended with, as well as friend requests, if any.
|This article or section about Change Outfit Menu is a stub and can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, wiki-formatting, spelling and expanding. You can help by editing this article or section.|
There are a total of five playable mini-games available at Tsukino Park. The player's chosen partner, together with the day's support character, have special skills that can be activated during the game. There are several missions to complete per game, with varying levels of difficulty. There are also special monthly events that reward the players with clothes, various items, coins, and experience points.
For more information on the mini-games, click on the specific mini-game area on the image above, or check out the article per game here: Tsukino Park's Mini-games.
|This article or section about Tsukino Park's Character Skills is a stub and can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, wiki-formatting, spelling and expanding. You can help by editing this article or section.|
Events and Ranking MissionsEdit
There are three events the player can choose to participate in every month. For the December 2015 list of events, see here.
The accessible areas are as follows (left to right, top to bottom):
- Purchase Characters (キャラ購入) (green button) - here the player can buy new character avatars using in-game coins;
- Replenish Credit (CREDIT回復) (blue button) - here the player can replenishi his credit gauge using coins (100 coins);
- Purchase Outfits (きせかえ購入) (pink button) - here the player can buy outfits, items, and background designs using in-game coins;
- Increase Friend Slots (FRIEND拡張) (orange button) - increases the number of friends a player can have using coins (five slots for 100 coins);
- Purchase Coins (コイン購入) (brown button) - here the player may purchase in-game coins using actual money;
- Gacha (ガチャ) (light green button) - here the player may access the Gacha, where he/she can obtain limited edition items using coins.
Items that are available in the Purchase Outfits area change monthly. Items available via the Gacha depend on the current set being offered within the game. For a list of the obtainable items, see Tsukino Park/Purchase Outfits and Tsukino Park/Gacha.
|This article or section about Tsukino Park's Short Story Screen is a stub and can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, wiki-formatting, spelling and expanding. You can help by editing this article or section.|
|This article or section about Tsukino Park's Friends Screen is a stub and can be improved in areas such as grammar, style, wiki-formatting, spelling and expanding. You can help by editing this article or section.|